威廉希尔官方下载Mar 11, 2020
Laser processing (including laser cutting, welding and surface treatment) is an advanced production technology. China's laser processing industry is making great strides forward. The high-tech term of laser has become a real social productivity. "Developing high-tech and realizing industrialization" has become a reality of China's laser processing industry.
As a new light source, laser has the characteristics of good directivity, high brightness, good monochromaticity and high energy density. The laser-based laser industry has developed rapidly in the world and is now widely used in industrial production, communications, information processing, medical and health, military, cultural education, and scientific research. According to statistics, from high-end optical fiber to common barcode scanners, the market value of laser-related products and services is up to trillions of dollars each year.
The laser industry has formed a complete and mature industrial chain distribution. The upstream mainly includes laser materials and supporting components. The midstream is mainly a variety of lasers and their supporting equipment. The downstream is mainly laser applications, consumer products, and equipment. The domestic laser market mainly includes laser processing equipment, optical communication devices and equipment, laser measurement equipment, lasers, laser medical equipment, laser components, etc., and their applications are in the industrial processing and optical communication markets, which occupy nearly 70% of the market.
At present, China's laser industry is mainly used in laser processing, medical and other industries, of which 12% are in scientific research and development, 32% are in material processing, 12% are in communication, 14% are in information, 20% are in medical, and The fields accounted for 9% and 1%, respectively.
Up to now, there are 5 national-level laser technology research centers and more than 10 research institutions in the country; there are 21 provinces and municipalities that produce and sell laser products, and there are more than 200 units that produce and sell stereotyped products throughout the year. . The domestic laser industry has formed a relatively complete industrial chain consisting of laser crystals, key components, supporting components, lasers, laser systems, application development, and public service platforms.
China's laser processing industry can be divided into four industrial belts: the Pearl River Delta, the Yangtze River Delta, Central China, and the Bohai Rim. These four industrial belts have different emphasis. The Pearl River Delta is mainly based on small and medium power laser processing machines, the Yangtze River Delta is mainly based on high power laser cutting and welding equipment, and the Bohai Rim is mainly based on high power laser cladding and all solid-state lasers. Central China covers large, medium and small laser processing equipment.
With the transformation and upgrading of China's manufacturing industry, some old industrial bases and small business bases have begun to transition to the high-end manufacturing field. For example, Wenzhou laser industry cluster and Anshan vigorously develop the laser industry.
Since the "Sixth Five-Year Plan", the country has given special attention to laser technology, which is why China's laser industry is booming today. At present, the development of laser technology and industrialization in the world is extremely fast. In terms of gas lasers and application systems, more and more mature technologies are available. In the field of solid-state lasers, new crystalline materials are constantly emerging, and new laser technologies are constantly being developed. In order to keep up with the pace of world development and provide continuous technical and talent support for China's laser industrialization, we must strengthen the construction of laser technology innovation bases, especially the engineering innovation bases.
Keep the technological development trend in sync with the international advanced level, focus on breaking through several key technologies, and solve the bottlenecks that restrict the development of China's laser technology industry. Closely integrate the main battlefield of the national economic construction, with the transformation and commercialization of scientific and technological achievements as the core, and focus on the core key technologies of laser unit devices, system integration and processing technology. Intensify research and development of new products and provide technical reserves for industrial development.
For laser cutting and welding lasers, optical devices, light guide systems and laser processing equipment supporting parts, we continue to provide new technologies, new designs and new prototypes, focusing on the development and production of high-power shaft fast-flow CO2 lasers, fully-cured YAG lasers, Mobile laser processing machine and hybrid laser welding technology. The specific measures are as follows:
(1) Establish industry common technology research platform for automotive sheet cutting and welding; broadband heat treatment of metallurgical steel rolls, surface cladding; complete set of laser welding equipment and laser texturing equipment for steel belts in the metallurgical industry; laser processing of underground oil pipes in the petroleum industry. Solve the localization, serialization, generalization and standardization of key common technologies and supporting equipment.
(2) Establishing a new laser research and development platform ① Through the introduction of foreign axial fast-flow CO2 laser technology, the production capacity and product quality of domestic high-power CO2 lasers are improved, and high-quality, high-stability, high-power CO2 laser. Focus on the development of RF excitation, fast axial flow, and CO2 lasers above 10,000 watts. ② Develop high-power, multi-wavelength solid-state lasers (> 1kW), 100-1000W diode-pumped solid-state lasers, and UV-band solid-state lasers. Focus on the development of pump modules, and strive to establish a more comprehensive DPSSL production base in China.
Based on the many achievements obtained in the past, in recent years, breakthroughs have been made in research and industrialization at three levels, including system integration and application, high-stability lasers and new lasers, but the industry still needs to solve The problem.
(1) The integration of system integration develops the core of Wuhan laser processing industry. The system integrator is a leader in the development of a region and an industry. Only when the strength of the system integrator is strengthened can the entire industry be driven. The purpose of system integrator integration is that each enterprise has its own characteristics and advantages, and there is a certain competitive relationship with each other.
According to the characteristics of current system integrators, it may wish to set up various forms of system integrators such as solid-state laser equipment, laser cutting equipment, laser medical equipment, large-scale laser processing equipment and laser processing stations. The existing business owners become these companies. Investors, in the integration process of existing system integrators, the government should play a good role as an intermediary and service, create opportunities for mature companies to go public, raise capital, further optimize the property rights structure, and lay the foundation for further development.
(2) Improve the birth of the supply chain and grow a group of component suppliers with core technologies. The foundation of an industry is supported by many component suppliers. For Wuhan, such a component supplier group should include optical devices (such as optical lenses, focusing lenses, reflectors, and transmission fibers, etc.), precision machining, laser power supplies, and precision electronics. At the same time, these component supplier groups should have core technology in this field, which is of great significance to promote the entire laser processing industry. Supporting enterprises are the foundation of an industry, especially supporting enterprises that possess core technologies and have independent intellectual property rights, which have a significant role in promoting the development of the industry.
(3) Introduce and digest from a high starting point. To encourage the development of a group of supporting enterprises, it is first necessary to encourage the cooperation between supporting enterprises and scientific research institutions. This is a relatively fast method. Second, enterprises should keep an eye on the trend of technological development and continue to introduce new ideas. The government can encourage the development of supporting enterprises through scientific and technological project arrangements and tax policies.
(4) Increase market strength This requires system integrators to invest more in the promotion of laser processing technology and the establishment of a market network, including exploring overseas markets at a certain time. Through promotion and application, technological radiation and personnel training, the establishment of domestic laser processing demonstration applications in sub-centers, processing stations, joint ventures, and promote the development of China's laser processing industry.
(5) Domestic capital of the capital platform: diversification of equity investment, introduction of listed companies, state-owned investment companies, and private capital; foreign investment: a small proportion of foreign investment in Wuhan Optics Valley Energy Optoelectronics. The introduction of foreign investment can start with supporting industries. After all, foreign investment has technological advantages in most of the supporting fields related to energy optoelectronics, and the supporting investment field is not as large as the integration of investment systems. Intensive laser processing increases the strength of financial support, makes full use of the domestic economic and social structural characteristics, and aims at high efficiency. It applies advanced laser manufacturing technology to develop, design and manufacture high-efficiency laser processing production lines with internationally advanced levels. The introduction of foreign advanced technology and funds, the establishment of several joint ventures to produce lasers and complete sets of equipment, in order to improve the level of laser products in China.