The RS-DF30A series Auto parts fiber laser marking & engraving machine is catering to the demand for laser marking, engraving, and etching on all kinds of metallic & plastic automotive components and car accessories.
The RS-DF30A series Auto parts fiber laser marking & engraving machine is catering to the demand for laser marking, engraving, and etching on all kinds of metallic & plastic automotive components and car accessories. This model is developed according to FDA, CE & RoHS standards, meeting the strictest safety requirements. It is the ideal solution for high precision, high speed, and high quality marking application.
● Ergonomic design, convenient operation, and effectively improve the work efficiency of the operator;
● Excellent laser beam, fine and beautiful marking lines, the marking effect processed on the same material is obviously better than similar products on the market;
● Fast marking speed, short order processing time, and greater profit per unit time and single order;
● The laser output power is stable with high reliability, which can meet the production requirements of continuous and stable processing for hours;
● The electro-optical conversion rate is high, with no power coupling loss, no consumables, and maintenance-free, which saves a lot of cost for customers.
In the production of automobiles and parts, the establishment of identity is the basis of quality traceability and recall. It is very important to establish the identity of automobiles and parts through marking. Automotive marking has been used more and more widely for its high efficiency and adaptability. Laser marking is a marking method that uses a high-energy-density laser to locally irradiate a workpiece to vaporize the surface material or cause a chemical reaction that changes color, thereby leaving a mark. Laser marking is characterized by non-contact processing, which can be marked on any irregular surface, and the workpiece will not deform and generate internal stress. Modern automotive parts use a variety of materials, including metals, plastics, glass, ceramics, wood, and leather, and lasers can be used to mark the surface of all these materials.
● Black & white marking on metals & plastics
● 2D code laser marking on automotive cylinder block & cylinder liner
● Laser marking on the automotive crankshaft
● Laser marking on automotive piston ring
● Laser marking on automotive roller
● Laser marking on automobile brake pads,
● Laser marking on the automobile instrument panel,
● Automotive interior laser marking of the ball and outer ball knots
Based on our customer-oriented marketing strategy, we set up Marketing Management Center(MMC) which including National Market Department, Oversea Market Department, and Customer Service Department. All these departments have qualified technicians and engineers to provide active pre-sale, sale, and post-sale services within the shortest response time. We provide timely after-sales service including online supports & trouble-shooting and on-site training service. We provide the right service to keep you on track for the long term and maximize your added value.
Average output power
Min. line width