威廉希尔官方下载Mar 01, 2020
The parameters that affect cutting quality are: cutting height, cutting nozzle model, focus position, cutting power, cutting frequency, cutting duty cycle, cutting air pressure, and cutting speed. The hardware conditions are protection lens, gas purity, plate quality, focusing lens, and collimator lens.
In the case of poor cutting quality, it is recommended to perform a general inspection first. The main inspection contents and sequence are:
1. Cutting height (recommended actual cutting height is 0.8 ~ 1.2mm), if the actual cutting height is inaccurate, you need to calibrate;
2. Cutting nozzle, check whether the cutting nozzle type and size are wrong. If it is correct, check whether the cutting nozzle is damaged and whether the roundness is normal.
3. Optical center, it is recommended to use a cutting tip with a diameter of 1.0 for optical center inspection. The best focus when checking the optical center is between -1 and 1. The light spot that is shot in this way is small and easy to observe;
4. Protect the lens, check whether the protective lens is clean, require no water, no oil, no residue. Sometimes the protective lens is fogged due to weather or too cold air;
5. Focus, check if the focus is set correctly. If it is an autofocus cutting head, you must check whether the focus is correct with a mobile phone app;
6. Modify the cutting parameters. After the above five items are checked and there are no problems, modify the parameters according to the phenomenon.
How to adjust the parameters according to the phenomenon? The following briefly introduces the states and solutions when cutting stainless steel and carbon steel.
Take stainless steel slag as an example. There are many types of slag hanging. If only slag hanging at the corner, the corner-rounding can be considered first. The parameters can reduce the focus and increase the pressure. Low or excessive air pressure results in cross-section delamination and rough surface; such as granulated soft slag, you can increase the cutting speed or reduce the cutting power appropriately.
Cutting stainless steel may also encounter: slag is hanging on the end of the cutting, you can check whether the gas supply is insufficient and the gas flow cannot keep up.
Cutting carbon steel generally encounters problems such as insufficiently bright sections of thin plates and rough sections of thick plates. Generally speaking, 1000W laser can cut the brightness of carbon steel not more than 4mm, 2000W is 6mm, 3000W is 8mm.
If you want to cut the light of the cross-section, first of all, the board must have a good surface, no rust, no paint, no oxide scale, and secondly, the purity of oxygen must be at least 99.5% or higher. In cutting, you need to pay attention to double-layered with a small cutting nozzle 1.0 or 1.2, cutting speed It needs to be faster than 2m / min, and the cutting pressure should not be too high.
If you want a thick plate to cut a good quality, you must first ensure the purity of the plate and gas, and secondly, the choice of the cutting nozzle. The larger the hole diameter, the better the quality of the section, but at the same time, the section taper will be greater.