Feb 08, 2020
Laser cutting is the most important application technology in the laser processing industry. Because of its many characteristics, it has been widely used in automobile, rolling stock, aviation, chemical industry, light industry, electrical and electronics, petroleum and metallurgy and other industrial sectors. In recent years, laser cutting technology has developed rapidly, with an annual increase of 20% to 30% internationally. Since 1985, China has grown at an annual rate of more than 25%. Due to the poor foundation of China's laser industry, the application of laser processing technology is not universal, and the overall level of laser processing is still far from that of advanced countries. It is believed that with the continuous progress of laser processing technology, these obstacles and deficiencies will be resolved. Laser cutting technology will become an indispensable and important sheet metal processing method in the 21st century. The broad application market of laser cutting processing, coupled with the rapid development of modern science and technology, has enabled scientific and technological workers at home and abroad to continuously research into laser cutting processing technology and promote the continuous development of laser cutting technology.
(1) With the development of lasers with high power and the use of high-performance CNC and servo systems, high-power laser cutting can achieve high processing speeds, while reducing heat-affected zones and thermal distortions; the thickness of the material that can be cut is also large. It is further improved that a high-power laser can generate a high-power laser by using a Q switch or loading a pulse wave.
(2) According to the influence of the laser cutting process parameters, improve the processing technology, such as: increasing the blowing force of the auxiliary gas on the cutting slag; adding a slagging agent to improve the fluidity of the melt; increasing auxiliary energy, and improving the energy between Coupling; and laser cutting with higher absorption.
(3) Laser cutting will develop in a highly automated and intelligent direction. 威廉希尔官方下载ing CAD / CAPP / CAM and artificial intelligence for laser cutting, a highly automated multifunctional laser processing system was developed.
(4) The laser power and laser mode are adaptively controlled according to the processing speed, or the process database and expert adaptive control system are established to improve the overall performance of the laser cutting machine. With the database as the core of the system and the general CAPP development tool, it analyzes all kinds of data involved in the design of the laser cutting process and establishes a suitable database structure.
(5) Developed into a multi-functional laser processing center, integrating quality feedback after various processes such as laser cutting, laser welding and heat treatment, to give full play to the overall advantages of laser processing.
(6) With the development of Internet and WEB technologies, it is an inevitable trend to establish a WEB-based network database, use fuzzy inference mechanisms and artificial neural networks to automatically determine laser cutting process parameters, and remotely access and control the laser cutting process remotely.
(7) Three-dimensional high-precision large-scale CNC laser cutting machine and its cutting process technology. In order to meet the needs of cutting three-dimensional workpieces in the automotive and aviation industries, the three-dimensional laser cutting machine is exhibiting in the direction of high efficiency, high precision, multi-function and high adaptability. The scope of application of laser cutting robots will become larger and larger. Laser cutting is moving towards laser cutting unit FMC, unmanned and automated.