Mar 11, 2020
Metal marking machines mainly use laser marking processing methods, but there are many types of laser marking. The marking equipment that can be used for marking processing on metal materials is usually the matching marking equipment of fiber laser. It is impossible to process and mark metal materials. The reason why this occurs is determined by its own wavelength and its characteristics.
First of all, the fiber laser has a laser wavelength of 1064nm, which belongs to infrared invisible light. The absorption rate of metal materials for this wavelength is relatively high. On the contrary, the wavelength of carbon dioxide laser is 10.6 microns, which is not suitable for the wide absorption of metal materials. Therefore, The use of fiber lasers can better absorb light energy more efficiently and increase energy usage.
Secondly, because fiber lasers use optical fiber transmission, they have a higher degree of flexibility and integration with industrial machinery control. They are not affected by space or location factors and can achieve semi-automated, automated, and intelligent development. Almost no maintenance, stable power, good beam quality, high-cost performance for long-term applications, easy to use, no need to replace any other accessories.
Finally, the metal marking machine uses fiber laser and its related equipment and accessories are relatively simple. Generally, a set of metal marking machine includes fiber laser, galvanometer system, and worktable (can be X, Y-axis worktable, or flying marking) Workbench, according to user needs), red light power supply, galvanometer power supply, power switch, laser marking the card, marking software, such a complete set of metal marking machine was born, on the technical content and the most core accessories, Then the fiber laser is the most important. Without the fiber laser, metal marking is impossible to talk about. The current domestic fiber laser power for metal marking is generally 5W-100W, with 30W and 50W power as the main application.
Advantages of metal marking machine:
Higher accuracy, faster speed, continuous line operation. The equipment has a small size and is used in the production line for flying marking. According to the different needs of customers, optical fiber, semiconductor, UV, YAG, CO2, and other models can be combined with automatic assembly line workbenches to meet the customer's requirements for the flight marking system to achieve assembly line operations and improve production efficiency.
Application industry of metal marking machine:
Widely used in electronics, medicine, tobacco, leather, food packaging, cigarette coding, beverage bottles, daily cosmetics, wire and cable industries. Laser marking serial number, serial number, production date, graphics, and text.
Maintenance of metal marking machine:
1. Before use, it is necessary to check whether the height position of the lifting mechanical guide rail on the workbench is shifted.
2. The field lens needs to be cleaned regularly. Before use, you can use a rag and a small amount of alcohol to clean it. Pay attention to rubbing in one direction.
3. To clean the laser inside the chassis, you can use *** to blow along the air duct and clean the relevant circuit boards inside the chassis.
4. Check if the software settings have changed before using it.
5. Steps to install and turn on / off the machine.
6. The host computer and keyboard should be cleaned.
7. Button check to see if each indicator shows normal.
8. Regularly check the operation of the fans, and correct the abnormal fans.
9. After use, the garbage should be removed in time after the shutdown, especially the metal residue or metal powder after marking, cleaning the surroundings, and maintaining ventilation.
Among the current laser marking machines on the market, fiber laser marking machines account for more than 60%. It can be seen that metal materials are widely used in the field of people's livelihood. Fiber laser metal marking machines can not only improve the marking quality and processing effect of products. In addition, it provides a convenient controllable flow of products for the majority of enterprises, while protecting the intellectual property of products and preventing tampering by cottage or illegal elements.