Mar 24, 2020
Laser technology is one of the four major scientific and technological inventions in the 20th century, which is as famous as atomic energy, semiconductor, and the computer. The laser has good monochromaticity, coherence, directionality, can accumulate high energy density in a small area, especially suitable for material processing. In 1960, the birth of the first laser in the world made us obtain the coherent light source unprecedented on the earth. At the end of the 1970s and the beginning of the 1980s, a new laser application technology -- laser marking technology quietly rose in the world, and quickly got industrialization, becoming one of the largest application fields of laser processing. Laser marking technology is an important part of laser processing. It is the most widely used and mature technology in the field of laser processing. Compared with other laser processing machines, laser marking machines have a large variety of models, annual output and sales volume, which are welcomed by enterprises from all walks of life. There are many laser equipment companies with an annual output of hundreds or even thousands. Many unique advantages of laser marking are beyond other marking technologies. Laser marking is a kind of marking method which uses high energy density laser to irradiate the part, vaporize the surface material or change the color, and leave the permanent mark and trademark. Laser marking can print all kinds of characters, symbols, and patterns, and the size of characters can be from millimeter to micrometer, which is of special significance for the anti-counterfeiting of products. As a modern precision machining method, laser marking technology has unparalleled advantages compared with traditional machining methods such as corrosion, EDM, mechanical engraving, printing, etc.
1. 威廉希尔官方下载ing a laser as processing means, there is no processing force between the workpiece and it has the advantages of no contact, no cutting force, and small thermal impact, which ensures the original accuracy of the workpiece. At the same time, it has wide adaptability to materials, can make very fine marks on the surface of various materials and has very good durability;
2. Space and time control of the laser is very good. It has a large degree of freedom for the material, shape, size, and processing environment of the processing object. It is especially suitable for automatic processing and special surface processing. And the processing method is flexible, which can not only meet the needs of laboratory-type single design but also meet the requirements of industrial mass production;
3. The laser marking is fine and the line can reach the order of millimeter to the micrometer. It is very difficult to copy and change the marks made by laser marking technology, which is very important for product anti-counterfeiting;
4. The laser processing system combined with the computer numerical control technology can form the high-efficiency automatic processing equipment, which can print all kinds of characters, symbols, and patterns. It is easy to use software to design the marking patterns, change the marking contents, and adapt to the requirements of modern production with high efficiency and fast rhythm;
5. Laser processing has no pollution source, which is a clean and pollution-free high environmental protection processing technology;
Laser marking machine technology has been widely used in all walks of life, for high-quality, efficient, pollution-free and low-cost modern processing and production has opened up a broad prospect. With the continuous expansion of the modern laser marking application field, the requirements for laser manufacturing equipment system miniaturization, high efficiency, and integration are becoming higher and higher. The successful development of new high-power fiber laser technology will give a great impetus.