Jun 28, 2020
With the advent of the 5G era, mobile phone materials and manufacturing technology will change to adapt to the new 5g technology, and a new round of business opportunities will bring huge economic benefits to laser equipment providers. The new market demand will release and benefit all links of the industrial chain. From the perspective of the research and development trend of 5g commercial equipment and products, PCB and flexible circuit board industry will become one of the biggest beneficiaries. PCB and flexible circuit board can be said to be a blood transfusion pipeline of electronic products. The flexible circuit board (FPC) has the advantages of high density, lightweight, bendable and three-dimensional assembly. It is suitable for the market development trend and has a growing demand. With the rapid development of the industry, the processing technology of the flexible circuit board is also constantly innovating.
In the electronic industry, most of the manufacturing processes are inseparable from the application of laser processing. The production efficiency and precision processing characteristics of advanced laser processing technology determine the importance of its position in electronic manufacturing. Laser marking, laser welding, laser cutting, laser drilling, laser etching, LDS laser direct molding are widely used in electronic manufacturing. The large-scale application of laser processing technology will bring huge economic benefits to laser equipment providers.
FPC laser cutting machine uses a short wavelength UV laser beam to scan the surface of FPC so that high-energy UV photons can directly destroy the molecular bonds on the surface of flexible materials, so as to achieve the purpose of material removal.
UV laser processing belongs to "cold processing", which is a laser processing equipment integrating light, machine, electricity and material processing.
FPC undertakes the link carrier of electronic components and has been widely used in mobile electronic products, LCD screen, medical treatment, aerospace and other fields. It's light, flexible and wear-resistant characteristics make it active in various fields for a long time. But any product has to go through the period of beginning, development, climax, decline, and elimination. FPC products are in the region of climax and decline. Before there is no product to replace the flexible board, flexibility must continue to occupy market share, innovation is necessary.
1. After nanosecond laser cutting, the edge is neat and smooth without burr, dust/particle residue, and almost no carbonization.
2.High accuracy of cutting shape, especially for fine arc cutting.
3. The thermal shock to the cutting workpiece is small, which will not cause any stratification to the cutting workpiece and effectively reduce the unqualified rate of forming. The composite workpieces with various materials and different thickness combinations can be cut at one time.
4. The laser head can adjust the height automatically, which is convenient to process the FPC with surface mounting. The machining process will not produce any contact, mechanical stress and deformation.
5. The linear motor platform has the advantages of high speed, high precision, low wear, simple maintenance, and low maintenance cost.
6. Fixture installation and positioning holes are reserved on the LIM platform, which can fix the fixture as required, so as to facilitate the processing of FPC.
7. The vacuum adsorption platform can be positioned without any fixture.
8. It can process any complex figure at one time, greatly reducing the delivery cycle. The whole set of imported image positioning system meets the demand of high precision.
9. The imported power measurement platform can detect the laser power at any time, fully seal the laser optical path, and ensure the safety, stability, and reliability of laser processing.
At the same time as FPC product upgrading, as a necessary tool for FPC laser cutting and plate splitting, it also needs to adapt to the new requirements and upgrade synchronously. We need to make breakthroughs in three aspects to ensure the competitive advantage of FPC laser cutting machine:
Advantages of PCB laser cutting machine in processing circuit board
1. Compared with CO2 laser, it can be applied to a wider range of materials. Except for aluminum substrate, almost all material products can be processed. In addition, the wavelength of ultraviolet and green light is shorter, the pulse width is small, the thermal effect is small, and there is no burning phenomenon.
2. Non-contact machining can be used for any graphics processing without any influence, so in the PCB industry, compared with the traditional processing method, it does not need any adjustment, can effectively improve the response speed, for any curve processing.
3. The processing effect is good, the laser wavelength is short, the thermal effect is small, the cutting edge is smooth, it will not produce any stress on the PCB circuit board, and it will not make the board deform.
4.High cutting accuracy, camera positioning, cutting gap less than 50 microns, high cutting position accuracy.
5. The operation process is simple, the software is automatically controlled, the automatic loading and unloading mechanism can be connected, and the labor cost can be saved.
6. KING'S laser products are widely used in the 3C manufacturing industry, mobile phone digital, electronic circuit, mold, precision equipment, flexible circuit board, and other industries, and are recognized by many well-known enterprises in the industry.