Jan 15, 2020
威廉希尔官方下载A brief analysis of laser processing technology
The laser processing technology used by the laser cutting machine is a composite advanced manufacturing technology that combines the disciplines of light, mechanical, electrical, material processing and inspection. It has played an irreplaceable role in the pillar industries of national economy such as construction machinery, energy, transportation, steel and metallurgy, ship and automobile manufacturing, electronics and electrical industry, and aerospace.
During the laser cutting process, the laser beam is focused into a small light spot, and its minimum diameter can be less than 0.1mm, so that the high power density at the focal point can exceed 106W / cm2. At this time, the heat input by the light beam (converted by light energy) far exceeds the part that is reflected, conducted, or diffused by the material, and the material is quickly heated to the vaporized humidity and evaporated to form a hole. With the relative linear movement of the light beam and the material, the hole continuously forms a slit with a narrow width (such as about 0.1 mm). The thermal influence of the cutting edge is small, and there is almost no deformation of the workpiece. An auxiliary gas suitable for the material to be cut is added during the cutting process. When cutting steel, it is necessary to use oxygen as an auxiliary gas to generate an exothermic chemical reaction with the molten metal to oxidize the material, while helping to blow away the slag in the slit.
威廉希尔官方下载Significant advantages of laser cutting
1. High accuracy: positioning accuracy of 0.05mm, repeat positioning accuracy of 0.02mm.
2. The slit is narrow: the laser beam is focused into a small light spot, so that the focal point reaches a high power density, the material is quickly heated to the degree of vaporization, and the hole is formed by evaporation. As the light beam and the material move relatively linearly, the hole continuously forms a narrow slit. The width of the cut is generally 0.10 to 0.20 mm.
3. The cutting surface is smooth: the cutting surface has no burrs, and the roughness of the cut surface is generally controlled within Ra of 6.3 to 12.5 μm.
4. Fast speed: cutting speed can reach 10m / min, maximum positioning speed can reach 70m / min, which is much faster than wire cutting speed.
5. The cutting quality is good: non-contact cutting, the cutting edge is little affected by heat, there is basically no thermal deformation of the workpiece, and the slump formed during punching and shearing of the material is completely avoided, and the cutting seam generally does not require secondary processing.
6. Does not damage the workpiece: The laser cutting head will not contact the surface of the material to ensure that the workpiece is not scratched.
7. Not affected by the hardness of the material being cut: The laser can process steel plates, stainless steel, aluminum alloy plates, hard alloys, etc., regardless of the hardness, it can be cut without deformation.
8. Not affected by the shape of the workpiece: laser processing has good flexibility, can process arbitrary graphics, can cut pipes and other profiles.
9. Material saving: computer programming can be used to cut out different materials for the entire board to maximize the utilization of materials.
10. Improve the speed of new product development: After the product drawing is formed, laser processing can be performed immediately to get the new product in the shortest time.
Laser cutting applied to steel and metallurgy industry
Commonly used iron and steel metal materials, including carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, aluminum and aluminum alloys, titanium and titanium alloys, and most nickel alloys can be laser cut.
For steel and metallurgical enterprises, the introduction of laser cutting machines has unique advantages for the development of the enterprise. First, the self-produced sheet is large in size and variety, and the entire production process saves a lot of auxiliary time and costs. Second, as a national key sheet production and sales base, it has established extensive sales channels, customer relationships and sales networks for many years. ; For users with small batches and multiple varieties, they can directly provide finished products after laser precision processing, which extends the service chain of the product and generates secondary benefits; cutting waste can be quickly recycled and reused; at the same time, the intermediate transportation link is reduced. Save costs and maximize profits.
威廉希尔官方下载Therefore, laser cutting is suitable for establishing a 'plate distribution center' in the iron and steel industry, providing products without subsequent cutting processing according to the needs of users (users), and making computer feeding to achieve two-dimensional and three-dimensional arbitrary cutting to maximize savings Materials and consumables to achieve a win-win situation for steel mills and customers.