威廉希尔官方下载

Is the Higher the Power of Laser Cutting Machine, the Better?

Mar 23, 2020

Laser cutting machine is the most advanced technology in today's metal cutting market. Generally, the user will recommend a suitable laser cutting machine power model in the process of purchase according to the needs of the engineer and the sales. When the user lacks a certain understanding, it will often form the wrong area. There are so many different power models, so the higher the power of the laser cutting machine, the better, the more you can meet your needs?

In fact, it's not that the higher the power is, the better it is. We need to choose the right power according to the demand, otherwise, it will cause waste. After all, the higher the power is, the higher the technical requirements are, and the higher the price of the laser cutting machine is. Of course, there are some special needs of users. For example, the 500W laser cutting machine can meet 90% of the cutting needs, and the remaining 10% cannot be completed. At this time, it is recommended that users buy 1000W or 850W laser cutting machine, and also can customize the laser output power.

So how to choose the power of the laser cutting machine?

威廉希尔官方下载ually, the metal materials within 12mm are regarded as thin plates by laser cutting machine manufacturers. In this range, the laser cutting machine can cut quickly and efficiently, and the cutting quality is very good, which belongs to the advantage field of the laser cutting machine.

For carbon steel products within 5mm and stainless steel products within 3mm, a 500W fiber laser cutting machine can be selected. If the power is lower than the threshold value, the burr will appear in cutting, and the cutting quality will decline, or even cannot be cut off. Of course, if the power is too high, it will also increase the input cost, and cause a certain waste.

For 6-10 mm carbon steel and 3-4 mm stainless steel products, 600W optical fiber laser cutting machine can be selected. This power can just meet the cutting needs of users. Of course, if there are sufficient funds, an 800W cutting machine can be considered.

For 6-10 mm carbon steel and 4-6 mm stainless steel products, 1000W optical fiber laser cutting machine can be selected. In this range, the output power of carbon steel and stainless steel products is lower than 1000W, which can not be cut, and this area is just able to meet the needs of users.

For metal materials above 12mm, high-power laser cutting equipment shall be selected, such as a 2000W fiber laser cutting machine or C02 laser cutting machine.


Related News

Product Recommended

  • CO<sub>2</sub> Laser ...
  • Surgical Instruments ...
  • Jewellery Laser Weldi...
  • Steel Plate Laser Cut...
  • Leather Laser Engravi...
  • Mold Rust Removal Las...

share