Apr 06, 2020
Sheet metal laser cutting machine is widely used in light industry, heavy industry, and other industries. At present, there are traditional cutting machines, plasma cutting machines, flame-cutting machines, and metal laser cutting machines. At present, there are traditional cutting machine, metal laser cutting machine. Individual metal laser cutting machines are mainly used in metal sheet metal processing, metal cutting, metal blanking, casing, case cutting and processing, sanitary ware, kitchenware, instrument surface board, elevator panel, and other industries.
At present, metal laser cutting machine is divided into medium and small power and a high power cutting machine. Small and medium power cutting machine is under 1000W, the price is absolutely cheap, and the thickness of cutting metal is not more than 10. The high-power metal laser cutting machine is more than 1000W or even several thousand watts. The cutting thickness is thick, and the price is relatively high. Some of them are only suitable for large-scale manufacturers such as automobile parts processing.
In recent years, with the development of the laser industry, the application of metal laser cutting machines is more and more extensive, which promotes the rapid development of the domestic sheet metal processing industry. Nowadays, metal laser cutting machine has become a necessary tool in the sheet metal processing industry.
With the increasing use of metal materials in life and industry, the use of metal laser cutting is more and more extensive. Whether it is sheet metal processing, aviation, electronics, electrical appliances, automobiles, precision accessories, or even the daily life of craft gifts, Kitchenware and other industries will be applied to laser cutting technology. With the rapid development of the processing industry, stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, galvanized steel, iron, and other metal materials can also be cut quickly, accurately, and efficiently.
Cutting capacity of medium and small power metal laser cutting machine:
1. Carbon steel plate cutting. The modern laser cutting system can cut the maximum thickness of the carbon steel plate close to 20 mm, and the cutting seam of the thin plate can be narrowed to about 0.1 mm. The heat-affected zone of laser cutting low carbon steel is very small, and the cutting joint is flat, lubricated, and has good perpendicularity. For high carbon steel, the quality of the laser cutting edge is better than that of low carbon steel, but its heat affected zone is larger. Wuhan king's laser metal series laser machine has a maximum cutting depth of 10 mm.
2. Stainless steel cutting. Laser cutting is easier to cut the stainless steel sheets. The maximum thickness of stainless steel cut by high power YAG laser cutting system has reached 4mm. The thickness of stainless steel can reach 4mm by the low power YAG laser cutting system developed by us.
3. Alloy steel plate cutting. Most alloy steel can be cut by laser, and the quality of cutting edge is good. But for tool steel and hot die steel with high tungsten content, there will be erosion and slag sticking during laser cutting.
4. Aluminum and alloy plate cutting. Aluminum cutting belongs to melting cutting. Good cutting quality can be obtained by blowing away the molten materials in the cutting area with auxiliary gas. At present, the maximum thickness of the cutting aluminum plate is 1.5mm.
5. Other metal cutting. Copper is not suitable for laser cutting. It is very thin. Most of the titanium, titanium alloy, and nickel alloy can be cut by laser. The minimum non-metal cutting seam is 0.1mm, and some metal cutting machines need to add gas when cutting more than 4 thicknesses. At present, the thickness of the laser metal cutting machine can reach 8 thicknesses by air cutting. The cutting thickness of carbon steel is about 8mm, with less slag hanging. The thickest cutting can reach 10 mm, and the thickest cutting is in the medium and small power industry of YAG. Cutting stainless steel within 6mm and carbon steel within 8mm can use air cutting effectively and economically. The cutting effect of the metal laser cutting machine is also very good.
KING’S laser is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the R & D, production and sales of industrial laser products. Its fiber laser cutting machine technology is mature and advanced, with favorable price and high cost-performance.
The RS-CF3015S 500W-300W metal laser cutting machine tailor-made by KING’S laser according to the demand of sheet metal market, with international standards. It has been widely used in sheet metal processing and other industries, mainly competing for rapid cutting of carbon steel, silicon steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloy, titanium alloy, galvanized plate, brewing plate, aluminum zinc plate, and other metal materials.