Apr 12, 2020
At present, the most energy-saving and cost-effective laser cutting equipment belongs to fiber laser cutting machine, which completely depends on the excellent performance of fiber laser. Compared with the traditional laser equipment, how does the fiber laser cutting machine save cost for the enterprise?
If users use fiber laser cutting opportunities to save considerable costs in production, the specific savings depend on the current process, materials, production environment, electrical and labor costs of users. Savings are mainly reflected in the following aspects:
1. The efficiency of electro-optical conversion is higher: the efficiency of the existing traditional laser technology can not be compared with that of the fiber laser.
2. Cooling: due to the high efficiency of the fiber laser, the requirement for cooling is low and the power consumption is low. Low power fiber laser only needs air cooling. High power fiber laser uses water cooling, which is simpler and cheaper than other similar laser technologies. Cooling also depends on the particularity of the production environment.
3. Consumables / spare parts: thanks to the more efficient design (more efficient heat management) and the use of Telecom grade single core junction pump source, the fiber laser cutting machine saves you spare parts (such as lamps and semiconductor arrays), labor and downtime. Many of the lamps and semiconductor arrays used in YAG have a service life of about 2000 hours and 20000 hours, respectively, which is only a fraction of the 100000 hour average trouble free working time of the single core junction of the SPI fiber laser, which means that you do not need to replace the module in the service life of the laser. If you use all solid-state fiber to fiber lasers, you will save more, so you do not need to adjust or maintain the optical devices like traditional lasers, such as resonators, crystals, liquids, filters.
4. Maintenance: the fiber laser does not need maintenance or only needs a small amount of maintenance, depending on the output power and other factors, but not the traditional laser cutting machine. The fiber laser cutter does not need to adjust the optical device, has no preheating time and consumables / spare parts. This will save you a lot of maintenance costs.
5. Capital cost: a fiber laser cutting machine can complete cutting, drilling, carving and other operations at the same time, so that you do not have to purchase different laser systems for different operations, so as to reduce your investment cost.