威廉希尔官方下载Jun 05, 2020
The laser application field is very wide. As a direction of laser application, the laser welding machine is based on the combination of traditional processing technology and modern laser technology.
Because of the high power density and fast energy release of laser welding, the efficiency of laser welding is higher than that of the traditional way. Laser welding has more advantages than the traditional way. Laser welding is to use high-energy laser pulse to heat the material in a small area. The energy radiated by laser is diffused through the inside of the material through heat transfer, and the material is melted to form a specific melting pool.
Laser welding machine is a new type of welding method, mainly for the welding of thin-walled materials and precision parts, which can realize spot welding, butt welding, stick welding, seal welding, etc., with high depth width ratio, small weld width, small heat affected area, small deformation, fast welding speed, flat and beautiful weld, no need to deal with or simply deal with after welding, high weld quality, no porosity, and precise control, Small focus point, high positioning accuracy, easy to achieve automation.
The industry application of laser welding machine involves the following industries:
1. Bathroom industry: water pipe joint, reducing joint, tee, valve, shower welding.
2. Glasses industry: stainless steel, titanium alloy and other materials of glasses buckle, outer frame, and other positions of precision welding.
3. Hardware industry: impeller, kettle, handle, etc., welding of complex stamping parts and casting parts.
4. Automobile industry: engine cylinder gasket, hydraulic tappet seal welding, spark plug welding, filter welding, etc.
5. Medical industry: welding of medical devices, stainless steel seals, and structural parts.
6. Electronic industry: solid-state relay seal welding, connector welding, mobile phone, MP3, and other metal shell and structure welding. Welding of motor shell and wiring, optical fiber connector joint, etc.
7. Household hardware, Kitchenware and bathroom, stainless steel door handle, electronic components, sensors, clocks and watches, precision machinery, communications, handicrafts and other industries, automobile hydraulic tappets, and other industries with high strength products welding.
However, the traditional process needs to use plate stacking for welding, and laser welding does not need to contact the surface of processed objects in the whole process, so the laser processing process has the advantages that the traditional welding methods cannot match.
In order to improve the precision of welding, it is necessary to upgrade the laser welding machine continuously, which makes the laser welding technology more and more widely used in the field of micromachining. Because of the defects of traditional welding processing, the laser welding gradually replaces the traditional processing method.