威廉希尔官方下载Feb 28, 2020
In recent years, the scale of the use of laser prcocessing has become more and more extensive. Many industries have begun to use laser technology, and laser technology products such as laser marking machines, laser welding machines, and laser cutting machines are widely used in various industries, especially The use of laser marking machines is particularly extensive. The following describes some details that laser marking machines generally pay attention to in the process of use.
1. Strictly abide by the general safety operation regulations of laser equipment. Start the laser in strict accordance with the laser startup procedure.
2. The operator must be trained to understand the equipment structure, performance, and grasp the common sense of the operating system.
3. When an abnormality is found during processing, the machine should be shut down immediately, and the fault should be eliminated or reported to the supervisor in time.
4. Before clarifying whether a certain data can be irradiated or heated by laser, do not process it to prevent the potential risks of smoke and vapor.
5. When the equipment is started, the operator shall not leave the post in private or entrust someone to manage it. If it is really necessary to leave, the machine shall be stopped or the power switch shall be blocked.
6. Keep the fire extinguisher within easy reach; turn off the laser or shutter when not processing; do not place a paper, cloth, or other flammable materials near the unprotected laser beam.
7. Wear protective equipment in accordance with the rules. It is necessary to wear protective glasses in accordance with the rules near the laser beam.
8. After entering the new workpiece program, you should try the job first and check its operation status.
9. When using a gas cylinder, prevent the welding wires from being crushed and prevent the occurrence of leakage. The use and transportation of gas cylinders shall strictly abide by the gas cylinder supervision regulations. Stop the cylinder from being exposed to the sun or near the heat source. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand beside the bottle mouth.
10. Observe high voltage safety regulations during maintenance. Every 40 hours of work or weekly protection, 1000 hours of work, or every six months of protection must be performed in accordance with rules and procedures.
11. After starting the machine, manually start the machine at low speed in X and Y direction to check whether there is any abnormal condition.
12. Insist that the laser, the bed, and the surrounding places are neat, orderly, and free of oil pollution, and the workpieces, plates, and waste materials are stacked according to rules.
13. During operation, pay attention to observe the operating conditions of the machine tool to prevent the cutting machine from going out of the useful stroke scale or two collisions to form an accident.
Fiber laser marking machine in the application of PVC materials. Both the original agent and strong acid have excellent endurance. So many current occasions use this information to make goods, electrical enclosures, sewer pipes, industrial accessories, and so on. It is very common for such a widely used commodity to have a symbol on its surface.
Generally speaking, when marking PVC materials, near-infrared laser or far-infrared laser (such as CO2 laser) is used. The most common far-infrared laser marking machine is a carbon dioxide laser marking machine. The wavelength is 10.6u. This type of marking machine can make yellow and red handwritings on PVC materials. Due to the function of the carbon dioxide laser, it can be very large. Therefore, this type of marking machine can mark at a very high speed, which is very suitable for processing on the assembly line, replacing the less environmentally friendly ink coding.
However, the yellow-red color of the carbon dioxide laser marking of PVC materials is not so popular for many hours. Near-infrared lasers, such as fiber laser marking machines and semiconductor laser marking machines, are both at 1060nm. One wavelength can mark black. This black is similar to the black of the inkjet printer. It is the most acceptable color for customers. This type of marking is increasingly used on PVC materials
The wavelength of the fiber laser is 1060nm, which can be clearly engraved on the PVC material and appears black. The fiber laser is considered to be the best laser to replace the semiconductor laser, and its application prospect on the PVC material is also the most anticipated. As the fiber laser marking machine can reach 80K and the light spot is very small, the galvanometer with a small spot can reach a very high speed, and it can reach or exceed the role of the CO2 laser in the speed of the marking line.