Apr 04, 2020
Ⅰ.Laser marking is a new marking technology
In recent years, with the improvement of laser's sustainability and practicability, the rapid development of computer technology and the improvement of optical devices, the development of laser marking technology has been promoted.
Laser marking is a new processing technology developed together with laser welding, laser heat treatment, laser cutting, laser drilling, and other applications. Through the use of high energy density laser beam on the target, Make the target surface change physically or chemically, so as to obtain the marking mode of visible pattern, that is, the high-energy laser beam focuses on the material surface, makes the material vaporize rapidly, and forms a pit. As the laser beam moves regularly on the material surface and controls the disconnection of the laser, the laser beam is also processed into a designated pattern on the material surface; laser marking is still a kind of marking non-contact, pollution-free and wear-free new marking technology.
The principle of laser marking can be explained in this way, that is, the computer controls the focused laser beam with high energy density to act on the surface of the workpiece that needs to be marked, such as mechanical parts, electronic components, instruments, and meters, according to the predetermined trajectory, so as to make the surface material vaporize instantaneously or change the color by chemical changes, and etch the characters and patterns with certain depth or color, So as to leave a permanent mark on the surface of the workpiece.
Ⅱ.Laser marking a non-contact permanent mark
Laser marking is a marking method to obtain visible patterns by using the high-energy-density laser beam to act on the target, making physical or chemical changes on the target surface, and its outstanding feature is the firm and permanent marking produced by laser acting on the workpiece surface.
Laser marking machine, also known as laser typewriter, laser printer, laser marking machine, is an important application of laser processing principle, that is to use the treated laser beam to irradiate on the surface of the material, the light energy is converted into heat energy in an instant, so that the surface material melts or even gasifies in an instant, thus forming a mark.
In recent years, laser marking technology has been applied more and more in the field of printing. Laser marking can be applied to a variety of materials, including plastics and rubber, metals, silicon chips, etc. laser marking machine is simple and easy to operate. As long as you know basic computer knowledge, you can operate a laser marking machine. In the marking and printing industry, laser marking has the following characteristics:
1. Permanent; for example, the mark will not disappear due to environmental relations (touch, acid and alkaline gas, high temperature, low temperature, etc.).
2. The marks engraved by laser marking technology are not easy to copy and change and have strong anti-counterfeiting to a certain extent.
3. Non-contact; laser marking is a non-mechanical "light knife" for processing, which can print marks on any regular or irregular surface, and the workpiece will not generate internal stress after marking, so as to ensure the original accuracy of the workpiece. It has no corrosion to the working surface, no "tool" wear, no poison, and no pollution. It is a clean and pollution-free high environmental protection processing technology.
4. It has wide applicability and can process many kinds of metal and non-metal materials (aluminum, copper, iron, wood products, etc.) by using a laser as processing means.
5. The laser marking machine can carve fine lines with a minimum line width of 0.04mm. The mark is clear, lasting, and beautiful. Laser marking can meet the needs of printing a large number of data on very small plastic parts and has stronger market competitiveness.
6.Low operation cost, fast marking speed, and one-time mark forming, low energy consumption, low operation cost. Although the equipment investment of the laser marking machine is larger than that of traditional marking equipment, the operation cost of the laser marking machine is much lower. For example ① marking of plastic triode: the working speed of marking machine is 10 / s, if the depreciation of equipment is calculated by 5 years, the cost of marking is 0.00048 RMB/piece. If the pad printing machine is used, its comprehensive operation cost is about 0.002 RMB/piece, or even higher.
7. High processing efficiency; the laser beam controlled by a computer can move at high speed (up to 5-7 M / s) and can print all kinds of words, symbols, and patterns. The marking process can be completed in a few seconds. It is easy to use software to design the marking pattern, change the marking content, and adapt to the requirements of modern production with high efficiency and fast rhythm.
8. The development speed is fast; because of the combination of laser technology and computer technology, users can realize laser printing output as long as the program on the computer and can change the printing design at any time, fundamentally replacing the traditional mold manufacturing process, providing a convenient tool for shortening the product upgrading cycle and flexible production.
Ⅲ.Application of laser marking
Laser marking technology is one of the biggest application fields of laser processing. Because of the obvious advantages of laser marking, laser marking can print all kinds of words, symbols, and patterns, and the size of characters can be from millimeter to micrometer, which has special significance for product anti-counterfeiting and has been widely used in all walks of life, For example, it is used for electronic, instrument, communication equipment, packaging, beverage, battery, sanitary ware, electronic components, integrated circuit (IC), electrical appliances, mobile phone communication, hardware products, tool accessories, precision instruments, glasses and watches, jewelry accessories, automobile accessories, mechanical manufacturing, plastic buttons, plastic marking, cutting, assembly line clothing, cloth, tire surface marking, It is also suitable for ceramic color sticker marking and glass surface marking, which opens up a broad prospect for high-quality, efficient, pollution-free and low-cost modern processing and production.